Instruction for Authors
Bulletin of Japan Society of Coordination Chemistry
- Submission of manuscripts to Bulletin of Japan Society of Coordination Chemistry (BJSCC hereafter) shall be made in accordance with this instruction.
- The manuscript should include valuable and important research contents on the fields of coordination chemistry, and should not have been previously published nor submitted elsewhere.
- Refereed articles are classified under two types: Accounts or Reviews.
- Account articles comprehensively discuss topics of interests to the author, mainly based on the author’s own researches.
- Review articles comprehensively and systematically discusses research topics of current interest and importance.
- Authors can request a preliminary review and advice by sending the overview of their manuscript to the editor prior to the submission.
- The manuscripts should be prepared according to the “Guide for Preparing Manuscript”. The submitted manuscripts are reviewed in accordance with the provision of “Rules for Reviewing BJSCC Papers”.
- The copyrights for all manuscripts published in BJSCC shall be transferred to the JSCC.
Amended on September 22, 2019.